1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

HEISMAN: Troy's Myth

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Jimmy Olson, Nov 16, 2006.

1. Jimmy Olson

Jimmy Olson Member

That's a good point you make that Woodson needed it to validate his career as a football player.

I was merely pointing out that Woodson was NOT the best college football player.

2. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

Faulk and Woodson did NOT play during the same college season, you fucking moron!

3. Oz

Oz Well-Known Member

I brought that up in a post last night. Apparently he either read right through it, or he simply chooses to ignore it.

4. Sportsbruh

Sportsbruh Member

So, looks like Notre's golden boy will be sitting on the sideline - Good Job Troy!

USC is going to make sure Troy gets the Heisman

5. STLIrish

STLIrish Active Member

Bruh, you scared me there for a minute. Sounded like Quinn was hurt.
    And Jimmy, please, please go away. Some of us Notre Dame fans try to remind the world that we're not all giant assholes. You're not helping.

6. Angola!

Angola! Guest

What is more funny than bringing OJ in, though, is how he is arguing with a trash collector in idiotsnetwork. I've been waiting for trolls to attack each other thinking the other one really was a journalist.

7. indiansnetwork

indiansnetwork Active Member

Nice to see you are still a retard Angola. I am sure you are truly the trash collector (smut journalism).

8. HoopsMcCann

HoopsMcCann Active Member

brady quinn for heisman!

Draft saved Draft deleted