1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

HBO's Hard Knocks: Miami Dolphins

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Steak Snabler, Aug 7, 2012.

1. Steak Snabler

Steak Snabler Well-Known Member

Anybody else watching?

Highlights so far:

* Ryan Tannehill's wife is hot.

* David Garrard's wife sounds like Wanda Sykes.

* Chad Johnson on his new wife: "If you pause 'Call of Duty' for her ... she's the fucking one."

2. Johnny Chase

Johnny Chase Member

I enjoyed it. I know some people think Chad Johnson's act has gotten stale, but I thought he was hilarious.

And yes, Tannehill's wife is hot.

3. da man

da man Well-Known Member

Someone had to do it.

4. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

She's hot, but I'm not a fan of the Barbie Doll look.

5. Boom_70

Boom_70 Well-Known Member

Jere Longman wonders why they are showing Tannenhill's wife on a football show.

6. Mizzougrad96

There are a ton of wives of NFL players who are drop dead gorgeous. I'm not sure why Tannehill's wife is getting so much attention...

He probably wants her to get a decent modeling career going since he'll be out of the league in 3-4 years. :D

7. Steak Snabler

It's also because they were married in college, so she's been in the public eye as long as he has. They constantly showed her in the stands during A&M games the last two years.

8. Mizzougrad96

That makes sense... He also had her with him when he was introduced to the media in Miami...

She is gorgeous, but there aren't too many guys in the NFL with ugly wives... :D

9. Steak Snabler

Posted this on the "Newsroom" thread as well:

http://www.sportspickle.com/news/13500/aaron-sorkins-hard-knocks-panned-as-overwritten-and-preachy

10. Den1983

Den1983 Active Member

Tannehill's wife is a bit overrated to me. However, I thought Les Brown's girl was a cutie. Adorable even.

I really can't stand Chad Johnson. "Hard Knocks" has only confirmed this for me.

11. JackReacher

JackReacher Well-Known Member

Count me in as tired of Chad Johnson's act, but he wasn't horrible on the first ep. The "Did you watch? [pause] I'm fast as shit." line was awesome. Also, "I feel....black." Great line.

The other stuff, like him coming into the coaches meeting as if he didn't know a coaches meeting wasn't going on? Meh.

And I agree with Den. Les Brown's chick > Tannehill's chick.

12. Chef2

Chef2 Well-Known Member

Who is Les Brown's chick?

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 1, 2015
Draft saved Draft deleted