1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

HB ... HB

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by spnited, May 14, 2007.

1. JR

JR Well-Known Member

HB, sorry we couldn't make it. Hope you had a good one.

2. hockeybeat

hockeybeat Guest

TBR,

Thanks for the well-wishes. You too, 21.

I don't think of my sister as hot because I'm not from West Virginia. I'm not sure JDV would like my sister. The girl in his sidesaddle pic looks like she's being held hostage by Juicing' John. The smile on her face couldn't be more forced. My sister is mouthy. Yeah, I know you're all shocked, considering that I'm so meek. I think she'd tell JDV to make a YouTube video of the Villarreal brothers sharing a tube of K-Y Jelly, a box of Kleenex and season four of Roseanne on DVD.

I feel like in the last 47 some odd days, after I started taking the antidepressant, that I am calmer and less-of-a-20-something douchebag. I feel more like an adult, even though I'm going to be carded until I'm 80 something. I just feel good emotionally. I feel like my writing is maturing; finally, it's getting to level that I want it to be at.

3. hockeybeat

hockeybeat Guest

I did, I did. Thanks JR. And thank HC...

A good time was had by all.

Only time I got a little loud was when the bar flipped from the Mets postgame to Huntin' And Shootin' With Jim Bob and Billy Bob on OLN/Versus. Ya mean they couldn't flip on Sens-Sabres?

4. hockeybeat

hockeybeat Guest

I received three presents of incalculable value.

In no particular order, they are:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Damien Cox's[​IMG] job covering the [​IMG] for the [​IMG]...

5. HC

HC Well-Known Member

I freakin' love Damien Cox! :D

6. Sam Mills 51

Sam Mills 51 Well-Known Member

You can't have it back. Yet. :D

7. BYH

BYH Active Member

She's only banging you because it was your birthday.

She'll be back in my bed tonight. :D :D

8. MertWindu

MertWindu Active Member

No way dude, she stops here first, and I plan to have her occupied until dawn.

Reading scripts.

Sickos.

9. BYH

BYH Active Member

Oh she's reading scripts with me too. We film lots and lots of dry runs. Except they're not dry OH!!!!!

10. Bubbler

Bubbler Well-Known Member

Wow. I don't know whether to wish HB happy birthday or slit my wrists.

11. MertWindu

MertWindu Active Member

I'm replying just to get Sarah Chalke's picture posted once again Those scripts must be for short films.

12. BYH

BYH Active Member

Hey it's easier to get nominated for an Academy Award in the short film category. so there!!!!

Draft saved Draft deleted