1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Have you ever eaten cupcake paper?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Bubbler, Mar 27, 2010.

1. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

Perhaps

2. expendable

expendable Well-Known Member

Just dont eat cupcake foil. Unless you're a masochist.

3. three_bags_full

three_bags_full Well-Known Member

Or have fillings.

4. mustangj17

mustangj17 Active Member

What's a post pad?

5. old_tony

old_tony Well-Known Member

6. doubledown68

doubledown68 Active Member

No, I haven't.

I have, however, crushed Smarties into a fine powder, and snorted them. I've also downed a can of Coke in a beer bong. Trust me: never do the first thing. Baaad move. As for the second thing, for the first five minutes after I did it, I felt like Cornholio. The next 25 minutes after that wasn't pleasant.

7. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

I'm a non-drinker, so in college while my friends were playing drinking games I'd try to be part of the crowd by playing along with soda. One time I drank a two-liter bottle of Dr Pepper over the span of about two hours.
    It was like having a Dr Pepper enema. Around 5 a.m. I took one of the biggest shits of my life, and was just on the toilet shaking from ingesting so much sugar. My pancreas actually hurt. I think I ended up worse off than the people drinking alcohol.

8. KJIM

KJIM Well-Known Member

Not since I reached adulthood.

Draft saved Draft deleted