1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hate the party in power? Send a severed foot

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by JR, May 29, 2012.

1. HC

HC Well-Known Member

Now that they've got a foot in the door, they'd like to give them a hand? ???

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/politics/ottawa-notebook/police-find-second-body-part-after-tories-receive-bloody-foot/article2446647/

2. FileNotFound

FileNotFound Well-Known Member

Hedberg: "A severed foot ... is the ultimate stocking stuffer."

3. HC

HC Well-Known Member

And of course the main suspect is an 'adult-film performer': http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/politics/police-identify-body-parts-suspect-severed-hand-bound-for-liberals/article2447319/

4. Beef03

Beef03 Active Member

At least he's not cutting out parties. The hand was supposed to go to the Liberals. Wondering if the NDP are getting the balls?

5. Beef03

Beef03 Active Member

I'm sure people believe him now.

6. Iron_chet

Iron_chet Well-Known Member

Good Lord, if he had a romantic involvement with Karla Homolka I hope he cuts off is own dick and mails it somewhere.

7. JosephC.Myers

JosephC.Myers Active Member

One more reason why I'm glad I live in America.

8. SpeedTchr

SpeedTchr Well-Known Member

With all that free health care they should be able to sew them limbs and parts right back on :D

9. JR

JR Well-Known Member

10. LongTimeListener

LongTimeListener Well-Known Member

And I thought the naked guy eating the dead man's face would be the headline item on Weird News of the Week.

11. Double J

Double J Active Member

Police warn that not all of the murder victim, a male, has been recovered but refuse to say whether they believe more pieces of his body are still in Canada Post’s mail system.

Well, that's reassuring for Canada Post workers, isn't it?

“We are still missing a few parts of the puzzle in terms of body parts, so yes, this is a special crime scene,” Montreal police spokesman Commander Ian Lafrenière said.

Pun intended? What a thing to say. Although, as a journalist, if he said it to me you're damned right I'm using it!

12. Beef03

Beef03 Active Member

Shit, I was going to make a bad joke about the video showing up online and apparently is has already. Also the Star story said CTV was reporting there was a note with the foot that said he had mailed out six body parts and that he will kill again. WTF???

Draft saved Draft deleted