1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hasselhoff roast on NOW

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by mb, Aug 15, 2010.

1. D-3 Fan

D-3 Fan Well-Known Member

I'm with schiezainc, it was good, not great, but pretty good to watch.

Cummings, Giraldo, and Lisa was very funny. One of my friends said Gilbert was the best. I wanted to agree, but Gilbert's voice made it hard for me to get anything he said.

Pam Anderson would be wise to stop showing up at roasts as a used-up piece of eye candy. Someone should have told Hulk to expect to hear the panel rip his family more than the Hoff.

Seth McFarlane killed it. He's hilarious as hell, without going into Family Guy mode.

2. Petrie

Petrie Guest

He went into Family Guy mode once...and it was perfectly timed. Speaking of Family Guy, he wasn't immune to some bombs either.

3. BYH

BYH Active Member

Paraphrasing here, but Gottfried: "SETH MACFARLENE HASN'T WIPED HIS ASS YET BECAUSE THE SIMPSONS HAVEN'T DONE IT FIRST!"

4. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

She was my favorite of the night... Hilarious.

5. 93Devil

93Devil Well-Known Member

She is on Stern this morning with a lot of stuff they would not air.

I seriously think Howard wants to replace Artie with her.

6. doubledown68

doubledown68 Active Member

The funniest thing Hogan did was start flexing his pecs when Pam Anderson made a dumb blond with big tits joke. Gottfried's joke about Lampanelli not sleeping with black guys because they don't want to get on anything the size of a slave ship was hilarious.

Some random people, like Gary Busey and Snoop Dogg, have killed at these things. Others, like Hogan... not so much.

7. 93Devil

93Devil Well-Known Member

Cummings mentioned on Stern the reason why Anderson and Hogan keep trotting themselves out for this abuse is that they are broke.

Supposedly Anderson lost her house and is living out of a trailer right now.

8. doubledown68

doubledown68 Active Member

Strange how often stuff like that happens. When you make that much, you'd think it wouldn't be too hard to stash a few million into a Swiss account somewhere.

9. Football_Bat

Football_Bat Well-Known Member

"Hey Seth, South Park just called ... and wants its EVERYTHING back !!!"

10. terrier

terrier Well-Known Member

Pam looked ridden hard and put away wet.

11. Buck

Buck Well-Known Member

Rewatched clips of the Saget roast.
    Still the best moments I've watched. I've never watched one from beginning to end.

Draft saved Draft deleted