1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Harry Potter: Who bites it?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Idaho, Jul 20, 2007.

?

In addition to Voldemort, which other 'main' character dies?

Poll closed Jul 21, 2007.
  1. Harry

19.0%
  2. Snape

23.8%
  3. Ron

23.8%
  4. Hermione

19.0%
  5. Ginny

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Draco

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Hagrid

14.3%
  8. Nevill

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Killick

Killick Well-Known Member

They kill Tonks, and I'm going off the deep end. Really like that character. Luna seems too much of an innocent to whack. And if a Weasley goes, I hope it's Percy (but I doubt it. I'm thinking Arthur.)
    If it's Fred or George, I'll be pissed as well.

How about Mad-Eye? I think he's toast.

2. Idaho

Idaho Active Member

Lupin kills Greyback -- book it.

3. EStreetJoe

EStreetJoe Well-Known Member

Is that back story going to include Voldemort's turn to the dark side and how he's really the father of Harry and his sister? Harry's mother died during childbirth and the Council of Magic had to hide them from Voldemort by separating them.

4. Bob Slydell

Bob Slydell Active Member

Ooh, that would make a pretty good series.

I saw on the news there are going to be grief counselors available for Harry Potter fans who have a hard time dealing with the deaths. I mean, come on.

People cried when Old Yeller and Bambi's mom died, but I don't think they needed counseling.

5. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

Olbermann just made a big fuck-up on his Harry Potter show. The basilisk wasn't a horcrux, the diary was.

6. EStreetJoe

EStreetJoe Well-Known Member

George Lucas would have a problem if the story went the way I said it should.

7. Buck

Buck Well-Known Member

That would be great.

8. Idaho

Idaho Active Member

In Book 6, aren't both Nagini (sp, the name of the big snake) and the diary horcruxes?

9. sportschick

Yes, but Nagini isn't the basilisk.

10. Buck

Buck Well-Known Member

All this Harry Potter hype is filling me with the urge to push somebody down and take his lunch money.

11. mannheimadler

mannheimadler Member

I think Wormtail will kill Greyback. I'll tell you why if you PM me, but I've researched my theory and think it is right and don't want to spoil it for everyone, so I won't post it on the open forum.

Here's who I think will die: Voldemort, Wormtail, Hagrid, Greyback, Lucius (leading Draco to help Harry. The enemy of my enemy is my friend), one Weasley, Kingsley Shacklebolt and Bellatrix Lestrange.

12. sportschick

If Bellatrix lives, it will be one of the greatest upsets in literature, like ever.

Draft saved Draft deleted