1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hardest. Map. Game. Ever

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by JayFarrar, Feb 2, 2007.

1. spup1122

spup1122 Guest

I am NOT a fan, JDV. I repeat, NOT a fan. I don't know when you're going to get through your thick explosed head. And I can assure you, the receding hairline does nothing for me, either. In fact, when your pictures were put up here, the first thought that ran through my mind was "creepy" not "hot".

I'm just not sure why you can't see that a lot of people around here make fun of and don't really respect you.

2. John D. Villarreal

John D. Villarreal New Member

Ha ha ha, your so desperate and SOOO weak.

If I ever wrote something as weak and desperate as you just did I would know it was time to go to the next life bc I had no firepower left.

Let's review the facts.

Thread is about test, everyone else takes test and does poor to ok (a few do well), JDV takes test and crushes it. Then roaches that follow JDV from thread to thread come out and try to doubt JDV, JDV then DESTROYS the test completely and posts proof

Then the REAL crying starts.

Which leads to the new equation/lesson for the day

Don't doubt JDV because JDV = no bluff, but will call your bluff/pull your card if you call him out & you will lose.

See how that works?

Also, quite sure the mods can see my PM box and how it is stuffed with peeps giving me props and telling me thanks, etc.

See how that works?

JDV in the hizzy!

3. Bongwater.
    That's my explanation anyway.

4. Cadet

Cadet Guest

Did you add Hawaii yourself? ;)

5. John D. Villarreal

John D. Villarreal New Member

Ha ha ha,

Ok Spup, keep telling yourself that.

Kinda funny how I almost NEVER mention you, etc. and the "hater girls" yet you all keep following me from thread to thread?

How does that work??

Do you ever notice that whatever thread JDV posts on - all the sudden a LOT of girls show up????

How does that work??

Then Rok has to tell me about you guys talking about me in threads I AM NOT EVEN ON.

Are you kidding??

Then you know, you look at my myspace page...a lot ;) and PM the girls back and forth about me, talk to all your "sources" (err supremely discredited sources) about me.

Yeah, no fan there - no fan at all.

I just want to know how much time per day you DON'T think about me???

You know its cool....like I said I am used to it.

Just tell me the address or PO box you want me to send the autograph pics. LOL

All of which leads to two NEW equations for the day

1.) Don't listen to what people say - look at what they do because that = what they really think.

2.) Hot = hot & ALL people are drawn to hot whether they even know it or not.

For example, even if JDV HATED Jessica Biel (actually JDV loves JB (hot & strong - yeah!)), JDV is going to check her out and go where she is (if possible) because she is so damn hot.

JDV=hot

Another simple equation.

Thus, you can think whatever you want about JDV but as Norman knows JDV pulls hot women every day - provably hot, demonstrably hot that think he is the shi@

So stop all the crying and just accept it and maybe you will start having more fun. You guys are the ones holding grudges not JDV. It is all gravy to me.

Maybe this is the best equation I can give you

If you leave JDV alone = JDV leaves you alone

Amazing! See how that works??

Hey how those tests coming???

6. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

My cat's breathe smells of cat food.

7. spup1122

spup1122 Guest

I like my new milk and honey body wash.

8. Cadet

Cadet Guest

This is so sad. Another good thread ruined by a narcissistic idiot.

9. Hank_Scorpio

Hank_Scorpio Active Member

Even after posting very infrequently for a month due to work, things never seem to change around here.

The good thing is I didn't miss it. Hmmmm.

10. Bongwater.

11. audreyld

audreyld Guest

I'm confused. If I talk about something, even negatively, I must automatically be a fan of it?

Please clarify, because there are a lot of things of which I am not a fan and about which I share opinions.

12. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

New obsession? Does it replace Maggie?

Draft saved Draft deleted