1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Happy Fourth weekend. How are you spending it?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Monday Morning Sportswriter, Jul 1, 2006.

1. Sam Mills 51

Sam Mills 51 Well-Known Member

No, it's just Idaho racing home to see Uma. :D

2. John

John Well-Known Member

Here's what I'm hoping for:

[​IMG]

3. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

A man sleeping in your hammock?

Hey, to each his own.

4. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

Or to catch Dooley...

Ms. Slappy and I went to the exciting metropolis of Tupelo -- just cause. Knocked around, saw Elvis's house and ate at Johnnie's -- which hasn't been cleaned since Elvis ate there...

5. Hey Doc and spup --
    Happy happy!
    My own anniversary is July 7, so it always gets tangled up in the Fourth. 22 years this weekk.
    See? It works.

6. spup1122

spup1122 Guest

I'm glad to hear that. I have a dad in the radio business, and he and my mom made it. 27 years this year. I'm really glad there are people who can make a successful marriage and work in this business. :)

7. BYH

BYH Active Member

Every fucking holiday, Dooley whines. Dude, you knew what you were getting into. Shut up. :D ;D :D

I saw my mom today, but it looks like I'll be writing a whole buncha crap between now and Monday night with the hope of playing softball all day Tuesday. More than likely, I'll procrastinate all weekend, play softball all day Tuesday then wonder why I'm so far behind Wednesday.

8. HC

HC Well-Known Member

Hey Doc and spup ... congrats! I'm really happy for you both (and slightly jealous).  :D

9. spup1122

spup1122 Guest

Awww.. Thanks! You all are SO sweet. Both of us appreciate all the kind words!

10. spup --Admit it.
    You won his heart with your sig line, didn't you?

11. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

Looks like someone's gonna get the screws put to them. :eek:

12. HC

HC Well-Known Member

Nah, Dools. Like any predator, I'm patient. ;)

Draft saved Draft deleted