1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Happy Birthday, writing irish!

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by The Good Doctor, Feb 11, 2009.

1. writing irish

writing irish Active Member

Thanks to the Good Doc and all who posted! It was a very good birthday. I hopped into the car and sped west across the sun-baked steppe, out of Cowshitistan and into the glorious mountains of New Mexico. I don't really want to go back to West Texas, but maybe that truck full of stout that Fenian sent will be there when I return.

2. writing irish

writing irish Active Member

Yep, I was between her legs like a ground ball through Buckner's legs. And when all of New England said "Oh noes!" I was saying "Mmmmmrrrrrrrmmmmff." I'll never forget hearing the entire dorm cry out in unison, even though my ears were covered.

3. Bubbler

Bubbler Well-Known Member

To paraphrase Vin Scully, was her head, "behind your bag"?

4. ServeItUp

ServeItUp Active Member

Happy birthday, WI. Sounds like you and I have a part of the country in common.

Too bad there was no racin' at the Downs.

5. BYH

BYH Active Member

Simply splendid.

6. I was outside the clubhouses in Shea Stadium.
    You had more fun.

7. BYH

BYH Active Member

"Yeah lis...lis...listen Fenian no questions about writing irish's sexual exploits OK? Questions only about Mookie Wilson's dribbler."

Draft saved Draft deleted