1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Happy Birthday, dreunc1542!

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by KYSportsWriter, Jun 11, 2008.

1. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

Reach what, precisely? Anything above belly button, and I call bullshit.

Oh, yeah, b-day thread....have a good one, dre.

2. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Happy birthday dreunc....from the posts above, I'm guessing you celebrated it in a manner suitable for your 21st.

3. dreunc1542

dreunc1542 Active Member

Thanks to everyone for the happy birthday wishes.

Mikey, Zane Smith is a little before the time I started following baseball but I'm still glad he wishes me a happy birthday. Also, thanks to those who swallowed their hatred of the Heels for me.

As for SC's shortness, I'm used to girls much shorter than me. In fact, I went to prom with a girl who's 4'11.

You guys are going to have to try pretty hard to break me. Although, a cross country flight and a probable lack of food during the day will help.

My friends made sure to get me good and drunk last night with a double shot of Jack and a couple double shots of SoCo and Lime to get the night started on the right foot. Being a beer snob I picked the bar we went to based on beer selection and they did not disappoint with Leinenkeugel's Sunset Wheat, Purple Haze and even an Apricot Wheat of the Beer brewed in my collegetown that I've never seen outside of said collegetown.

I'm a little hungover but not too bad. Still not looking forward to the long flight, but I think it's impressive that I will have drank on both ends of the country for my 21st.

4. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

You're never too young for Zane Smith, sir.

5. Rumpleforeskin

Rumpleforeskin Active Member

Please never drink Apricot Wheat again. That stuff is worse than Satan's piss.

6. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

And you've had Satan's piss?

7. dreunc1542

dreunc1542 Active Member

I'm guessing it depends on the brand, but I find the stuff my collegetown fantastic. Then again, my friends who were with me didn't like that or the Leinie's. I'm guessing that's because it actually has taste unlike Coors, Miller, etc. which they usually drink.

And that is very true Mike. Never too young for Doug Drabek either.

8. Football_Bat

Football_Bat Well-Known Member

Happy birthday. Try not to get too dreunk tonight.

9. Cadet

Cadet Guest

Fucking hell, that is awesome!

10. buckweaver

buckweaver Active Member

Impressive, indeed! (Try not to commit any felonies today. Just, you know, from personal experience.) ;)

11. dreunc1542

dreunc1542 Active Member

I can't promise that. Although I find it funny that's one of the way people pronounce my handle.

I also can't promise anything as far as felonies. I'll just make sure to wait until I get to Seattle so you guys can help bail me out.

12. forever_town

forever_town Well-Known Member

Dre might double his post count on this thread alone. ;)

I'm pretty sure drunk Dre posts/calls will be fun. :D

Draft saved Draft deleted