1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Happy Birthday, BitterOldHack!

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by imjustagirl2, Sep 22, 2006.

1. BYH

BYH Active Member

Thanks everyone, you're all too kind to this 33-year-old (except Grampy, he can go fuck himself like usual!!!!)

33, cripes. My wife pointed out the other day that in seven years I'll be 40. Well, duh, right? But fuck, time has flown from 26 to 33. Crap, I'm old.

Another buddy who just turned 33 told me that we can still consider ourselves in our early 30s, that 34 is the real mid-30s. Ahh yes nothing like self-delusion for your birthday!

Anyway, great to share it with you wonderful folks (even Columbo :D), some of whom I've even met!! Here, help me finish the cake leftover from Spnited's birthday bash last month!

[​IMG]

2. Hank_Scorpio

Hank_Scorpio Active Member

Careful, hoops. A_F may now accuse of being his stalker.

Happy Birthday BYH.

3. spnited

spnited Active Member

Uh, that was 12 days ago, not last month....stupid old dickhead!

4. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

Yeah, didn't you hear about that giant fire out in Jersey? And that woman would give him a heart attack.

5. DyePack

DyePack New Member

BYH seems like good people. Sadly, the stars must not be aligned because I didn't hear any 1980s hair band music on the radio today.

6. lono

lono Active Member

BYH:

Have a happy one, dude. May all your Billys prance like Squier. Or something. LOL

Seriously, happy b-day!

7. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

He's senile. What did you expect?

8. Trey Beamon

Trey Beamon Active Member

Happy birthday, gramps. This should get little BOH up for a while (well, three seconds at least).

[​IMG]

9. Bubbler

Bubbler Well-Known Member

You're younger than me? Fuck that shit.

It's not how old you are, it's how old you act. And BYH, my friend, I think both of us are Band Aid and maturity is African hunger. (Only I'm the Bono and Simon LeBon parts, you're the faggy Boy George and George Michael portions. :D)

Happy birthday!

10. Smasher_Sloan

Smasher_Sloan Active Member

Uh oh....Norm MacLean just picked up the scent of free cake....

11. Double J

Double J Active Member

BYH, your birthday has been over for two hours, but I hope it was a good and happy one. All the best from me and the rest of the Canadian contingent. :)

12. carrie

carrie Active Member

Happy (belated) b-day, buddy:

[​IMG]

Draft saved Draft deleted