1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hanging up on Ann Coulter

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by 2muchcoffeeman, Jul 9, 2006.

1. bobblehead

bobblehead Guest

The "person" attribution shifted there pud.

Sorry you were too stupid to catch it.

2. Herbert Anchovy

Herbert Anchovy Active Member

Maybe he meant march instead of much.

3. Or "mulch."
    As in "mulch for brains."

4. bobblehead

bobblehead Guest

Oh my God... a typo......much had an H instead of a K.  For MUCK.  I'll get a dictionary if you're still confused.

Shit. Now I'll be compared to, of all people, Dan Quayle.  Potatoe won't bake as a chief executive.  But Dukakis could.  But didn't.

5. hockeybeat

hockeybeat Guest

That's not fair.

Mulch is far more intelligent than bobblehead.

6. dog428

dog428 Active Member

For the love of God, just when you think babble couldn't be dumber, he begins rambling in his own language.

7. bobblehead

bobblehead Guest

For the love of God, the post has been changed to clarify for you people.

8. Herbert Anchovy

Herbert Anchovy Active Member

You just blasphemed. That's two demerits.

9. He loves God.
    God, on the other hand, would just like to be friends.

10. bobblehead

bobblehead Guest

Well, have fun children of Teddy K.: When you have a substantive point rather than the typical liberal response when backed into a corner, post, and I'll be back later to see to believe.  Your tofu burgers are ready and Barbara Streisand AND the Dixie Chicks are in Room B to provide musical entertainment.

11. OnTheRiver

OnTheRiver Active Member

I don't give a shit either way when it comes to Coulter v. Carolla, but I do know this:

* If you're 90 minutes late calling in for something you're scheduled to do, do not then proceed to say you're tight on time. Bonehead, pompous thing to do.

12. alleyallen

alleyallen Guest

This post was so "substantive," I almost had enough to actually spit it back in your face.

Sorry, but had to feed the troll this time, since feeding him seems to help him actually rant on and sound, if at all possible, even more stupid than he usually does.

Draft saved Draft deleted