1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hanging up on Ann Coulter

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by 2muchcoffeeman, Jul 9, 2006.

1. Sly

Sly Active Member

Good for Adam ... I will never understand why anyone listens to Ann Coulter. Those on the right side of the aisle should be ashamed to have such a person speaking for them. And to think they printed a million - MILLION - copies of her book ... Absolutely sickening.

2. Bubbler

Bubbler Well-Known Member

YES! Keep lumping in conservatives with the Coulter crowd. Love every minute of it.

3. bobblehead

bobblehead Guest

4. Bubbler

Bubbler Well-Known Member

YES! By all means, keep it up! I know most conservatives LOVE being lumped in with Coulter.

I wait with bated breath while you fumble around the quote function.

5. Football_Bat

Football_Bat Well-Known Member

COULTER: But I am really tight on time right now because I already had a ......

Finish the sentence. :D

6. ...vasectomy?

7. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

....prostate exam

8. Mutah

Mutah Member

... a meeting at Westboro Baptist Church.

9. Twoback

Twoback Active Member

Yeah, but he agreed to the interview in the first place.
    Putting her on the air means you're part of the problem, not part of the solution.

10. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

Nice....

11. bobblehead

bobblehead Guest

The most recent national poll on same-sex marriage in the United States was conducted in June 2006 by ABC News. The poll found that the majority (58%) of Americans remained opposed to same-sex marriages, while the minority (36%) support them. However, on the question of a constitutional amendment, more are now opposed than for it. The majority (51%) of Americans say the issue should be left for the states to decide, while 43% would agree with amending the Constitution.

Damn, then it should follow that 58 percent of churches ought to be united in theology with Westboro Baptist.

Why is that not happening?

Dipshit.

12. Relevance is a transitory thing.
    Humor is hard.
    The gay is coming to get me!

Draft saved Draft deleted