1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

halloween costume ideas?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by ralph wiggum, Oct 25, 2006.

1. ralph wiggum

ralph wiggum Member

In my limited time on this board, I've noticed plenty of clever and witty folks out there, so does anybody have any good last minute costume ideas that aren't too difficult to put together? I always wait too long and end up doing something stupid.

2. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

Wear a suit and tie; go as a responsible adult.

Or for you Ralphie, go as a gulch.

3. ralph wiggum

ralph wiggum Member

two years ago, I dressed in normal clothes with a piece of paper taped to my chest that said Idaho. And whenever someone asked what I was supposed to be, I said in my best ralph wiggum voice, "I'm Idaho!" I think three or four people got it all night. Oh well.

4. Buck

Buck Well-Known Member

We had come-as-your-favorite-Bob Dylan-character party in college.
    I went as Mr. Jones. I colored some ping pong balls to look like eyeballs and put them in my pocket. I wrote the word 'No' on two index cards and taped them to the bottom of my shoes, and I wore earphones.

5. Idaho

Idaho Active Member

That's not funny.

6. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

Depends on your perspective...

7. alleyallen

alleyallen Guest

Sorry Ides, but actually that is funny. They should've given that guy a trophy for having a costume with the least help from a parent.

8. Idaho

Idaho Active Member

you take me far too seriously.

If I were being serious, I'd just say it was a lame costume.

9. jackfinarelli

jackfinarelli Well-Known Member

Wear a jockstrap and no pants. When you go to the Halloween party, back into the room. Should anyone ask, say you are dressed as a Parker House Roll.

Or not...

10. Bubbler

Bubbler Well-Known Member

Be the Michigan Dead Dog fucker.

11. PopeDirkBenedict

PopeDirkBenedict Active Member

One year, a guy showed up at a Halloween party I was at wearing jeans and no shirt. When people asked him what he was, he'd say, "I just came in my pants." Strangely enough, that guy was a malcontent with no social skills.....

12. JBHawkEye

JBHawkEye Well-Known Member

Someone on a St. Louis radio station today wouldn't disclose his costume except to say, "I'll have a stingray taped to my chest."

Bad.

Draft saved Draft deleted