1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Halle's pregnant

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by sportschick, Sep 4, 2007.

1. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

It's always about Nancy O'Dell. Who is she taking writing lessons from? Michael Silver?

2. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

Gabriel Aubry is yummy.

3. Clever username

Clever username Active Member

They've been divorced for about a decade, so, you know, unless those are some slow swimmers ...

4. PhilaYank36

PhilaYank36 Guest

Who knows, maybe they had make-up sex?

5. Clever username

I think he left her 'cause she's kinda, I don't know, certifiable.

6. D-3 Fan

D-3 Fan Well-Known Member

Nah, his swimmers were in someone else, and Halle found out.

BTW, whoop-a-fucking-do to Nancy O'Dell. "Ooh, ooh, ooh!! Halle sent me an email!! I got to tell America what she said!!!!"

AH hasn't been the same since Pat O'Brien. You know he would "fucking go crazy" with Halle.

7. ifilus

ifilus Well-Known Member

Holding out hope...

[​IMG]

8. Clever username

I just read the blurb about her pregnancy on IMDB and was stunned by this part of her e-mail to O'Dell: "Yes, I am three months pregnant! Gabriel and I are beyond excited, and I've waited a long time for this moment in life. Now the next seven months will be the longest of my life... You heard it from ME first!"

Now, I'm an expert on vagina, but I have never heard of an expected 10-month gestation period for humans.

9. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

Most pregnancies actually last closer to 10 months than nine. Gestation for humans is 40 weeks.

10. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

Lookit chickie, dropping knowledge.

11. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

Scary, ain't it?

12. It actually is because they count the start of the pregnancy from the last period.
    That obviously adds an extra few weeks, since ovulation occurs three weeks after the period.

Draft saved Draft deleted