1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Guy dumps cheating whore GF live on radio! Wonderful! Beautiful! Glorious!

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by not_who_i_usually_am, Feb 26, 2010.

1. Pete Incaviglia

Pete Incaviglia Active Member

Fake. The preamble sounds completely scripted — especially on her part.

2. fishhack2009

fishhack2009 Active Member

Absolutely. And another reason why Howard Stern should burn in hell...for spawning an entire generation of wannabe dickwads like these two clowns.

Fail. I feel like i need a shower after listening to that.

3. Point of Order

Point of Order Active Member

:D

4. Point of Order

Point of Order Active Member

Do tell.

5. Double J

Double J Active Member

Nope. Sorry, I shouldn't have even said that much. Not one of my prouder moments, regardless of whether or not I was in the right.

6. three_bags_full

three_bags_full Well-Known Member

Wow. That was impressive.

7. Piotr Rasputin

Piotr Rasputin New Member

Indeed, loudmouth hosts spawning annoying imitators are a scourge on the broadcast world.

Another example of this is Keith Olbermann, both as SportsCenter anchor and now political commentator who steals his best line ("Good night and good LUCK!!!").

8. Big Buckin' agate_monkey

Big Buckin' agate_monkey Active Member

I can't stand that show for more than 1.2 seconds. Station isn't bad, other than this program.

9. doubledown68

doubledown68 Active Member

I felt dirty after listening to that.

10. expendable

expendable Well-Known Member

Not enough swear words for this to be real.

11. Wenders

Wenders Well-Known Member

I was laughing but I will say this - it's a chickenshit thing to do. As someone who has been broken up with over the phone, let me just say this: unless there is a restraining order involved, man up (or girl up) and tell them to their FACE that it's over.

That way, if I want to punch you in the face for all of the stupid reasons you're giving me (in this case, not so stupid. In my last breakup, blaming my mother is not an acceptable reason.), I have that option. :D

12. cranberry

cranberry Well-Known Member

Mothers are the best indication of what your wife will be like in 25 years. I realize that even more now that I've been married 23 years.

Draft saved Draft deleted