1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Guiteau Innocent! Clinton Killed President Garfield!

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Fenian_Bastard, Nov 7, 2007.

1. Ben_Hecht

Ben_Hecht Active Member

Why not? It's the best in the city.

2. HejiraHenry

HejiraHenry Well-Known Member

I feel sorry for Kathleen Willey, who's obviously been driven a little mad by the death of her husband, just as, say, Cindy Sheehan has been driven a little mad by the death of her son.

I'm happy to stipulate here, for the record, that I don't the Clintons or their henchmen ever killed anybody.

Except, possibly, Vince Foster. And, maybe, that woman in the mysterious Georgetown Starbucks killings.

3. wickedwritah

wickedwritah Guest

Let's blame them for Chaundra Levy, too.

4. OnTheRiver

OnTheRiver Active Member

I heard the Clintons stole kidneys from Vegas tourists and stuck diseased needles underneath gasoline pump handles.

5. Man, H2, I'D forgotten The Starbucks Killings.

6. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

Get the damned facts straight. It was paper towel dispensers. Jeebus.

7. HejiraHenry

HejiraHenry Well-Known Member

That one struck close to home, actually, as the young woman was a friend-of-a-friend with a guy I worked with in PR back in the day. Somebody tried, of course, to throw that one into the vast conspiracy machine ... and it turned up, with many of the details laundered out, as a CSI case a few years back.

8. zagoshe

zagoshe Well-Known Member

None of this could be true. Everyone is out to get the Clintons. Vast right-wing conspiracy. The Clintons are good people everyone else is lying. The right-wingers have started these lies. Vast right-wing conspiracy. All of these scandals are bogus, it is only a coincidence that the Clintons have all these ties to mobsters, gangsters, people have died suspicious deaths, Chinese bag men and whores who like to have sex with powerful men. Vast-right wing conspiracy. It is just another one of Scaife and Ruddy's flights of fantasy......

Sadly, like clockwork, I'm sure some of you are probably dusting off this line of nonsense so you can win your next water cooler argument or in the hopes that you get through Rush Limbaugh's screener and get on the air.......

9. He believes every word of it.
    You knew this was coming.

Draft saved Draft deleted