1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Groupon.com

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Flying Headbutt, Jan 14, 2010.

1. Flying Headbutt

Flying Headbutt Moderator Staff Member

Has anyone here gone on that site and gotten anything? Those who have used it, as either a customer or perhaps even a business person, what were your thoughts? I had someone ask me about it today and I've never heard of it until now.

2. Dyno

Dyno Well-Known Member

I get their emails and have bought 2 groupons. I used one with no problems at all at the store. The second one, the restaurant went out of business. I emailed groupon's customer service and they were responsive and credited my account quickly. The deals are definittely good.

3. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

So I signed up yesterday after you posted this, FHB, and I got an e-mail offer today for half-price pole-dancing lessons. Two pole dancing lessons for $24. Pretty good bargain, actually! If I buy three of the deal, I can get 6 lessons (which presumably will pay itself back when I get my certificate and land my first stripper gig?)

Draft saved Draft deleted