1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Grey's Anatomy -- Arrrrrrrgh

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by btdice, Mar 16, 2007.

1. btdice

btdice New Member

One of the things I liked most about Grey's was that they actually had a man and a woman be good friends without having to jump in the sack together. Well there goes that idea.

Do they have a big board tracking who everybody slept with and figured now it's time for George and Izzie?

2. Piotr Rasputin

Piotr Rasputin New Member

While that moment has been predictable for a few weeks, far be it from me to complain about A. Ms. Heigl and B. Izzy's character shutting up about Denny.

Regardles, this was one of the best episodes the show has had in a while. Enjoyed it all the way through, other than George's stupidity.

3. Pringle

Pringle Active Member

Um, did you guys know there was basketball on last night?

4. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

Funny story (well, to me, at least).

Last year around this time my 81 year old dad was facing surgery for colon cancer. Naturally, his 4 kids and wife of 58 years were terrified. But as a big team of surgeons and nurses wheeled him out of his prep room, he looked up at them and said, "Stop!". So they did. He then looked at each of the seven people of all ages and races and said, "OK! I was just trying to figure out which one of you is sleeping with who!"

Everyone immediately got the Gray's reference and laughed loudly.

He turned out fine, BTW.

5. Big Buckin' agate_monkey

Big Buckin' agate_monkey Active Member

NIT?

6. shotglass

shotglass Guest

I'd rather watch Grey's than most any one of those basketball games. Any day of the week.

7. Runaway Jim

Runaway Jim Member

Just leave your testicles at the door on your way out, Shottie. :)

8. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

I Tivoed it, so I could watch Grey's when I got home. Basketball in real time, Grey's on Tivo. Perfection!

9. Runaway Jim

Runaway Jim Member

Hey, a small part of me was pissed off because last night's games pre-empted "Survivor," so I'm not one to criticize anybody's viewing habits.

10. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

You know it was on Wednesday night, right?

11. Riddick

Riddick Active Member

Amen for TiVo. I didn't even know Grey's was on until around midnight when I checked my TiVo recordings.

12. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

Me neither! It was like a little bonus. I was excited I would get the Office now that idol is done with Thursday nights.

I have learned that with Tivo, I've lost all track of what nights most things are on. I know I have Heroes on my Tivo, but no idea what day it actually airs. It's kind of unsettling.

Draft saved Draft deleted