1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Greg Stillson... er... John McCain: Done

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Simon_Cowbell, Jul 10, 2007.

1. Simon_Cowbell

Simon_Cowbell Active Member

Clinton would have gotten Osama, TOO?

That implies he has been gotten.

2. Yawn

Yawn New Member

Well, that was when Clinton was trying to take credit for what Bush was doing.

3. Yawn

Yawn New Member

It will be done by the election.

4. GB-Hack

GB-Hack Active Member

If it isn't will you leave the board?

5. Yawn

Yawn New Member

When Alec Baldwin makes good on his promise to leave, now seven years old.

6. GB-Hack

GB-Hack Active Member

What does Alec Baldwin have to do with you saying OBL will be captured/dead by the next election?

7. Yawn

Yawn New Member

Something about if this happens, that will happen. He's been due to leave the country since Bush beat Gore.

8. GB-Hack

GB-Hack Active Member

Well, you could show you have a higher level of honor than Mr. Baldwin then.

9. He couldn't show a higher level of honor than a goat.

10. Yawn

Yawn New Member

HAHAHAHAHA

11. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

This defense boils down to the following:

I know I'm the one who calls people a dipshit and adds nothing to the board, but I only do it because you start threads I don't like.

Of course, you entire argument is fraudulent.

There are plenty of threads about politics on here that I converse on politely with myriad posters from all over the political spectrum.

You're the asshole. No one likes you. Deal with it.

12. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

And, since you got the other thread locked -- surprise, surprise:

(I'll also note that none of these comments were originally directed at me. I think you have a problem getting along with people, zag.)

Quote from: zagoshe on Today at 11:33:51 AM

And theads like this - and just about every one that is started by Zeke and Fenian -- are a major reason for the "decline of civility here at SportsJournalists.com".

These aren't political threads and the idea of every one of them isn't to spark a political discussion, ever. It is to spout leftist views, tear down conservative politicians and then anyone who disagrees or wonders aloud something difference is the subject of a bunch of insults and called names.

We haven't had a true political discussion in this forum in a long, long time.

This cannot go without response.

To wit:

Quote from: zagoshe on July 11, 2007, 05:43:49 PM

How you feel about what has happened since 9/11 is irelevant to this discussion. Unfortunately you are too dumb to figure this out.

Quote from: zagoshe on July 11, 2007, 05:43:49 PM
    And you are still a jackass that thinks because a few lonely nerds who like to play rosy palm and five fingers games care about niche sports like hockey and rugby that makes them legitimate.

Nobody gives a shit about either, and nobody gives a shit about you.

Quote from: zagoshe on July 11, 2007, 02:42:14 PM

Or the pitiful cheerleading that goes on from the losers who never have anything to offer other than cheerleading their butt buddies from the sidelines because they have nothing to add to the conversation.....

Quote from: zagoshe on July 11, 2007, 02:20:24 PM

Maybe some day you'll stop being that snot-nosed brat who THINKS he knows everything and take some time to learn how much you don't know.

Shut up, dipshit.

Oh that's right, because you are a hypocrite and a ridiculous donkey homer.

Tool.

All of these are from the past three days, though I had to change the coding on some due to the threads getting locked. Wonder why that was?

As for "all the threads started by Zeke..." I have started 41 in five years, or .022466 a day.

You bet, zag. I'm the problem.

I know thinking is hard, but do better than this.

Draft saved Draft deleted