1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Greg Paulus to Syracuse for football?

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by mustangj17, Apr 15, 2009.

1. podunk press

podunk press Active Member

Re: Greg Paulus talked to RichRod about playing QB at UM; Mustang punches hobo

I hate Twitter.

2. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

And now it's done:

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=4166034

3. mustangj17

mustangj17 Active Member

Yay! Now I can add Syracuse to the myriad of teams I root against.

4. farmerjerome

farmerjerome Active Member

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

He couldn't have just blown both knees out at Dook.

5. budcrew08

budcrew08 Active Member

With how bad 'Cuse has been the past few years, this can be nothing but good.

[/fanboi]

6. Flying Headbutt

Flying Headbutt Moderator Staff Member

I think the hardest thing about making the transition for him will be staying upright and avoiding contact with his defenders, instead of getting real close and then falling over.

That, or learning how to cheer with a clipboard in his hand.

7. zagoshe

zagoshe Well-Known Member

Believe me, playing on that team and behind that offensive line he'll have plenty of opportunities to accomplish a career-ending injury this season.......

8. Boy, that one was just sitting there on the tee, wasn't it, zag?

9. budcrew08

budcrew08 Active Member

all the paulus haters can whatever.

Cuse gets at least 4 wins this year. Book it. (and I know you bastards will :) )

10. mb

mb Active Member

A *whole* four wins. Really? What bowl will that grant them eligibility to?

11. MU_was_not_so_hard

MU_was_not_so_hard Active Member

No offense to Paulus, who was a hell of a prep player, but how many success stories in college have their been -- and by success, I mean actual playing talent, not just a feel-good story -- from guys who have taken 4 or more years off from a sport and then come back?
    Is this anything more than a way for Syracuse to get a story out there besides "holy crap, they suck."

12. Mystery_Meat

Mystery_Meat Guest

Wait, I thought he wanted to play a year of college football?

Draft saved Draft deleted