1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Greatest t-shirt ever

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by TheSportsPredictor, Aug 13, 2008.

1. Trey Beamon

Trey Beamon Active Member

Wow, this t-shirt hell site is horrible/great.

http://www.tshirthell.com/funny-shirts/white-flour/

2. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

[​IMG]

I will buy this for my buddy. He's 25.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  3. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

I like the one with two birds on it that says "Swallows"

4. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

I honestly don't think there's any greater joy for me online than seeing a fresh set of funny T-shirts on a Web site.

5. Bubbler

Bubbler Well-Known Member

I have simple pleasures. I like the yellow "Bullshit" T-shirt Bernadette Peters' under-10-year-old son is wearing in The Jerk.

6. forever_town

forever_town Well-Known Member

I thought you were a guy.

7. MU_was_not_so_hard

MU_was_not_so_hard Active Member

I own this:
    [​IMG]

My wife owns these:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

And I want this:

[​IMG]

and this...

[​IMG]

and this...

[​IMG]

8. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

I'm surprised none of my friends have bought me the Spano shirt. I bought a friend of mine "Beethoven's Fifth," "You Have Died of Dysentery," a "Jiffy Park" and "Anti-Dentine" shirts.

I love buying T-shirts.

9. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

Had a version of the Pink Floyd shirt once, purchased from the real Floyd's Barber Shop in Mount Airy. My brother has the "I Speak Jive" one that cracks me up every time.

Then there is this random find.

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  10. BYH

BYH Active Member

HA! I bought that for my wife a couple years ago. Then we moved into this house where our downstairs neighbors are crazy-ass NASCAR fans. The first time they saw my wife wearing that shirt they were not amused.

Does anyone remember the pennant fever T-shirts that were pouplar in the late '70s? They had iron-on logos of your favorite team. I remember wearing the "Red Sox pennant fever--CATCH IT!" shirts. I'd pay good money for one of those now...worn ironically, of course.

11. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

When we're all in town, two of my friends and I hunt in the Salvation Army for obscure T-shirts. Our best find was, easily, the green shirt with black letters saying: "THIRD BASE COACH." They made us clean the urine we left in the aisle.

We're the kids who root for the umpires at baseball games and give each other signs during whiffle ball and softball games. This shirt was perfect. The first day my buddy wore it, I played my other friend in Ken Griffey Jr. Presents Major League Baseball, and the odd man -- and I mean that -- coached our teams around the bases.

12. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

Engrish.com is a gold mine of odd T-shirts.

Draft saved Draft deleted