1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Greatest movie/TV insults of all time

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Double J, Sep 18, 2013.

1. da man

da man Well-Known Member

How happy I could be with either of these two, if both of them just went away.

2. Huggy

Huggy Well-Known Member

That whole scene could be here.

I'd wish you good luck but you wouldn't know what to do with it if you had it.

3. Buck

Buck Well-Known Member

You've got to remember that these are just simple farmers ... these are people of the land ... the common clay of the New West. You know – morons.

4. 93Devil

93Devil Well-Known Member

Suzanne sucks pussy.

5. Buck

Buck Well-Known Member

Try not to suck any d#cks on the way through the parking lot.

6. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

Bravo, sir.

7. 93Devil

93Devil Well-Known Member

It's SHITE being Scottish! We're the lowest of the low. The scum of the fucking Earth! The most wretched, miserable, servile, pathetic trash that was ever shat into civilization. Some hate the English. I don't. They're just wankers. We, on the other hand, are COLONIZED by wankers. Can't even find a decent culture to be colonized BY. We're ruled by effete assholes. It's a SHITE state of affairs to be in, Tommy, and ALL the fresh air in the world won't make any fucking difference!

8. Bradley Guire

Bradley Guire Well-Known Member

Melvin Udall on writing women: "I think of a man, then I take away reason and accountability."

9. Ronnie "Z-Man" Barzell

Ronnie "Z-Man" Barzell Active Member

"Stop crying, you sniveling ass! Stop your nonsense! You're just the afterbirth, Eli, slithered out on your mother's filth. They should have put you in glass jar on a mantelpiece. Where were you when Paul was suckling at his mother's teat, eh? Where were you? Who was nursing you, poor Eli, one of Bandy's sows?"

10. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son.

11. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn.

12. Webster

Webster Well-Known Member

I've got a .45 and a shovel. I doubt anyone would miss you.

Draft saved Draft deleted