1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Greatest episode of Cheaters EVER!! NSFW!!

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Matt Foley, May 13, 2007.

1. Angola!

Angola! Guest

The reason it has to be fake is because dude is pissed that his chick is fucking another woman. Just get in on it dude.

2. Bruhman

Bruhman Active Member

Fleeing the scene, one of them hollered back at the guy: "Maybe if you f**ked your girl right I wouldn't be here."

Ouch, that had to hurt.

3. boots

boots New Member

I used to watch the show. But I've lived through it a few times. It's sad to see others make someone miserable for a piece of dick or a piece of ass.

4. I don't think it's on in Dallas anymore. We get a radio version of if. I'm not sure if this is because the show is (or used to be anyway) filmed mostly in Dallas. There's nothing quite like watching "Cheaters" and recognizing a co-worker.

5. Sly

Sly Active Member

I don't believe there is any better indicator of the American Experience than the show that is Cheaters.

Oh, and Tommy Grand could kick Joey Greco's ass.

6. ifilus

ifilus Well-Known Member

Tommy Habeeb aka Tommy Grand.

http://www.tommyhabeeb.com/bio.shtml

7. MacDaddy

MacDaddy Active Member

And Greco's performances in the ads are outstanding. Even better than his acting when he was "stabbed."

8. melock

melock Well-Known Member

I finally watched this. It was all I could hope for and more. People in construction outfits, someone with a gas mask on, dildos handing from the ceiling along with caution tape. And then they reconcile at the end with her saying, "I want you to dress up like a construction worker and fuck me in the ass." Glorious I say, glorious!!!

9. Diabeetus

Diabeetus Active Member

That was my fave before this one. Amazing...

10. PhilaYank36

PhilaYank36 Guest

This is why I rarely watch anything on TV outside of sports, HBO, the Discovery Channel and History Channel

11. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

I just watched this...was that surveillance video of two chicks banging ass to ass on a double-ended dildo?

My god.

12. ondeadline

ondeadline Well-Known Member

[blue]Why does it have to be a construction worker? Can't it be a sportswriter?

Draft saved Draft deleted