1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Greatest episode of Cheaters EVER!! NSFW!!

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Matt Foley, May 13, 2007.

1. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

but it's real and not fake like Cops?

2. It's real. As someone else mentioned, one of the hosts was stabbed on a boat for real.

3. JayFarrar

JayFarrar Well-Known Member

Real like Springer is real.
    I think sometimes, things are just a little too scripted for Cheaters.
    It may not be the show's fault, sometimes the guests go above and beyond to make sure it is a good show.
    Like the Springer where three friends decided they wanted to be on TV and faked a show without the producers knowing it.

4. Songbird

that's what i think, jay.

5. doubledown68

doubledown68 Active Member

last line is great, but I'm more fond of his response when that person emerges from the closet..

"Holy shit! There's three of them?" Priceless.

6. lantaur

lantaur Well-Known Member

Good stuff, but did seem staged. My favorite line: "That can't be good to see."

7. Songbird

yes, that was a great fucking line.

8. Boobie Miles

Boobie Miles Active Member

Wait, is Cops fake, the way you worded that confused me.

9. SoSueMe

SoSueMe Active Member

I saw this one on TV too! INSANE!

It's when I realized this show is FAKE!

10. Obviously it's fake. I mean, notice how the girl laughs at the end when she says, "I want you to dress up like a construction worker and fuck me in the ass."
    It's funny, but it's definitely fake. The guy wouldn't be the civil, the girl wouldn't continue to talk in that situation, and there definitely wouldn't be any laughing at the end.

11. lantaur

lantaur Well-Known Member

I think she's crying. Or at least, it's how actors many times "cry" - by laughing, since the two seem alike when you're face is covered up.

12. Perry White

Perry White Active Member

There is some controversy over if "Cheaters" is real or not. It seems plausible that some stuff is real and some isn't. See this article: http://www.houstonpress.com/2002-10-17/news/your-cheatin-art/

Draft saved Draft deleted