1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Great Wedding First Dance

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Just_An_SID, Aug 31, 2008.

1. I'll never tell

I'll never tell Active Member

Apache (Jump On It) by the Sugar Hill Gang

That made me laugh outloud, too. If y'all knew how my life was going right now, you'd know how very thankful I am for you guys.

2. doubledown68

doubledown68 Active Member

Feel free to use that one at your leisure. When the Sunday paper comes off the press on Saturday nights, first thing I loook at is the wedding/engagement announcements to see who did outpunt their coverage.

If nothing else, it gives a goofy-looking bastard like me some hope. Not much... but some.

3. Rhody31

Rhody31 Well-Known Member

I already told my girl that when we do our first dance it will be Bryan Adams' Heaven, then halfway through finsih off witht he techno version, complete with glo sticks, mainly because I want my reception to be a mockery of weddings.

4. Flash

Flash Guest

Yes. If that was the official wedding photographer, I would go Bridezilla on her ass.

I'm doing the Time Warp.

5. mustangj17

mustangj17 Active Member

That may be the worst robot ever.

6. Xsportschick

Xsportschick Member

All good, but no love for the Clay family?

7. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

There's another one in that find where the bride looks like Jessica Simpson -- obviously not the Clay family, but keep looking

8. Babyjay

Babyjay Member

This one is good, too:

9. KG

KG Active Member

Agreed

10. Sam Mills 51

Sam Mills 51 Well-Known Member

Following this example works. The choice of wardrode for the studio shots is solid.

Draft saved Draft deleted