1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Great halftime gag!

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Unibomber, Oct 29, 2007.

1. Unibomber

Unibomber Member

So these 3 kids from Snider High School in Fort Wayne, Indiana, paraded the field; one in a thong and mask and two in full schlong costumes.
    It is quite funny, but the poor kids all got kicked out of school and will have to repeat their sophomore years, and each spent a week in a juvenile detention center.
    I was shocked at how harsh the penalties were and am saddened that in this day of guns at school and much worse, that these kids are held in such a poor light.
    Enjoy ...

2. three_bags_full

three_bags_full Well-Known Member

Wow. That made me dizzy.

3. Idaho

Idaho Active Member

Yup. Those poor dumbasses kids.

4. Dan Rydell

Dan Rydell Guest

Funny clip.

I might punish those guys a little. But I'd also put them in advanced theater class.

And who was the dickhand trying to cover up the camera lens?

Nice try, dickhand. Censor anything. Censor everything outside your little normal world.

Creativity is fun and good. Sometimes it's over the top, like when two giant dicks run down the track. But maybe it's worth a laugh, not a snarl. In France, I bet, they'd be laughing at that.

5. Unibomber

Unibomber Member

Here is a second version without music and crap where you can hear the kids making the tape totally diss Mr. Dickhand.

6. Bob Cook

Bob Cook Active Member

Am I wrong, or are those dicks wearing blackface?

7. Pete Incaviglia

Pete Incaviglia Active Member

Best line: "Give me the penis suit."

I could see the punishment being warranted . . . if they ran around the track with their own dicks hanging out.

8. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

I think they were trying to cover up their faces so they wouldn't be identified. Oops.

9. bigpern23

bigpern23 Well-Known Member

A kid streaked across the field in a jockstrap at a recent high school football game I covered. Got a week suspension. That seemed fair.

Good lord, though, kicking them out of school and making them repeat the year? Really? I don't see what purpose that serves.

Draft saved Draft deleted