1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Great Fleetwood Mac video -- Could Stevie Nicks be hotter here?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by SuperflySnuka, Aug 28, 2007.

1. Listen the passion in her voice at the end of the song...damn

2. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

1) Could she be any more coked-up?

2) Could she please quit fucking with the lyrics, if she's not going to settle on an alternate verse, at least please don't stand there and babble?? She still does that even now -- goddamn it Stevie, you wrote the song 30 years ago, if you'd like to sing a verse differently, haven't you had time to work it out, so you don't sound like Ralph Kramden going "hommina-hommina-hommina" ??

3) All that said, I was 18 in 1977. Hot as hell. :D :D

3. forever_town

forever_town Well-Known Member

You've officially joined the cool kids in my book, Fly.

I've been a Stevie Nicks fan longer than I can remember. Even my parents don't remember when I became a fan of hers.

4. Mmac

Mmac Guest

God I love her voice. And yeah, in 75, that would've been about as good as she gets.

5. NICE! I'm honored F-T...

There's just something about her. I don't know if it's the reckless abandonment, the qualudes or the fact that she had both Lindsey Buckingham and Mick Fleetwood inside her in roughly the week, and roughly at that, but she seems so nuts.

I dig it.

6. shockey

shockey Active Member

what an incredible face she had then. a friend of mine saw "mac" at their height in the summer of '78, second row at saratoga, and to this day he calls her the most beautiful woman he's ever seen. 8) :eek: :D

there are many great videos of stevie on you tube. i like the reunion tour cut in which she's staring daggers at lindsay throughout. powerful. 8) 8) 8)

7. Mmac

Mmac Guest

Jeez, leave it to starman to put a negative spin on this footage.

8. forever_town

forever_town Well-Known Member

IINM, this is from The Midnight Special. It's considered one of THE classic performances of "Rhiannon" of all time by Fleetwood Mac/Stevie Nicks fans.

Draft saved Draft deleted