1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Got McNabb? No? Who cares!

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by RokSki, Dec 17, 2006.

1. RokSki

RokSki New Member

I can't believe the Eagles are playing like this without #5. Garcia is playing his ass off. That last TD pass was perfect.

The Eagles are going to make the playoffs, even if it's by default. Un-freaking-believable. I'm totally shocked. Yeah, they could lose their las two and miss them, but I'm betting they at least beat ATL in the final week.

Garcia, you just made ALL the T.O. haters DAMN happy. Wow.

I can't WAIT to see the NY media fallout. Add in that the Jets are better than the Giants, and it's going to be delicious.

I'm not an Eagles fan, but I have to tip my hat to them. Kudos, Eagles.

2. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

If Brett Favre were quaterback the Eagles would win the Super Bowl[/81]

3. RokSki

RokSki New Member

Ha ha. I'm not touching that third rail. Thanks for defending my argument in the Rhoden thread, H.A. I haven't been around here much that last few days to respond to HH's criticisms of my Wiley-Malcolm X-Rhoden post, but I'm not sure I need to after being ably represented by you and some others, H.A. Thanks, friend.

Peace. I'll be back in a few hours or so. Gotta pull my lazy ass together here. ; )

4. Rush Limbaugh was right!!

Just another quarterback.

5. tommyp

tommyp Member

Yes, I sound like a bitter Giants fan (which I am), so I hope the Cowboys go down early and hard in the postseason.

6. melock

melock Well-Known Member

Is it just me or is Tom Coughlin the worst coach in football? He has a guy like Brandon Jacobs, who is like 6-4, 250, and gives him the ball once? I mean sure he fumbled, but that was just a good tackle with the helmet on the ball. Jacobs would have sliced and diced the Eagles defense and I'm an Eagles' fan. Thank you Tom Coughlin from all Eagles fans!

7. Oz

Oz Well-Known Member

How much hype will there be for the Eagles-Cowboys game next week, given the Garcia-Owens angle?

8. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

Coughlin sucks, he's terrible. Against the Cowboys and Eagles, the Giants go in front in 4th quater only to have the opposition immeidately score on the next possession, to take the lead and the game. He can't prepare a defense to play and he's done a shitty job of coaching Eli, who may not be great, but has had no decent coaching in 3 years.

9. dawgpounddiehard

dawgpounddiehard Active Member

10. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Still bitter about how incredibly bad Garcia was for the Browns?

11. PopeDirkBenedict

PopeDirkBenedict Active Member

Seeing Jeff Garcia succeed and be fellated by the Philly media will make Starman even more pissed off than he was when Hickory won the title.....

12. kingcreole

kingcreole Active Member

If T.O. plays. The loogie incident may prevent that.

Draft saved Draft deleted