1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Goodfellas Alert!!!

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by SoSueMe, Apr 15, 2007.

1. RokSki

RokSki New Member

I'm fuckin' kidding with you! You fuckin' shoot the guy?

2. RokSki

RokSki New Member

Good shot. What do you want from me? Good shot. Fuckin' rat anyway. Kid's all rat. He'll grow up to be a rat.

3. RokSki

RokSki New Member

You stupid bastard, I can't fuckin' believe you. Now, you're gonna dig the fuckin' thing now. You're gonna dig the hole. You're gonna do it. I got no fuckin' line. You're gonna do it.

4. RokSki

RokSki New Member

Who the fuck cares? I'll dig the fuckin' hole. I don't give a fuck. What is it, the first hole I dug? Not the first time I dug a hole. I'll fuckin' dig a hole. Where are the shovels?

5. RokSki

RokSki New Member

When they found Carbone in the meat truck, he was frozen so stiff it took them three days to thaw him out for the autopsy

6. RokSki

RokSki New Member

Don't make a jerk out of me, just don't do it... just don't do it. Now I want to talk to you about Jimmy, you have to watch out for him. He's a good earner but he's wild, takes too many chances.

7. RokSki

RokSki New Member

Listen, I aint gonna get fucked like Gribbs, understand. Gribbs is 70 years old and the fuckin guy's gonna die in prison, I don't need that. So I'm warning everybody, EVERYBODY. It could be my son, it could be anybody. Gribbs got 20 years just for saying hello to some fuck who was sneaking behind his back selling junk, I don't need that, aint gonna happen to me, you understand.

8. RokSki

RokSki New Member

I'm not mad, I'm proud of you. You took your first pinch like a man and you learn two great things in your life. Look at me, never rat on your friends and always keep your mouth shut.

9. RokSki

RokSki New Member

Jimmy had never asked me to whack somebody before - but now he's asking me to go down to Florida and do a hit with Anthony? That's when I knew I would never have come back from Florida alive.

10. RokSki

RokSki New Member

For a second I thought I was dead. But, when I heard all the noise, I knew they were cops. Only cops talk that way. If they'd been wiseguys, I wouldn't have heard a thing. I would've been dead.

11. RokSki

RokSki New Member

If you're part of a crew, nobody ever tells you that they're going to kill you, doesn't happen that way. There weren't any arguments or curses like in the movies. See, your murders come with smiles, they come as your friends, the people who've cared for you all of your life. And they always seem to come at a time that you're at your weakest and most in need of their help.

12. Tommy_Dreamer

Tommy_Dreamer Well-Known Member

You're a sad lonely man, Rok.

Draft saved Draft deleted