1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Good news for IJAG

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by WazzuGrad00, Apr 16, 2007.

1. WazzuGrad00

WazzuGrad00 Guest

From USA Today:

More at: http://www.usatoday.com/money/industries/telecom/2007-04-15-vonage-usat_N.htm

2. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

MUAHAHAHAH! Fuck you, Vonage!

Horrible customer service, people that answer the phones that can't figure out how to transfer you, then say "I'm sorry, I can't hear you well, you must have a bad connection" at which point I'd scream at them "IT'S YOUR CONNECTION! I'M ON VONAGE!"

That usually shut them up for a second.

3. dawgpounddiehard

dawgpounddiehard Active Member

Great... thanks to this thread... I'll be singing... "whoo-hoo whoo-hoo-hoo" all damn day.

4. ondeadline

ondeadline Well-Known Member

I've had a lot of problems with Vonage and didn't know Verizon offered Internet-phone service. The price looks similar. Has anybody tried it?

5. Armchair_QB

Armchair_QB Well-Known Member

I thought this was going to be about Brook finally lifting the restraining order.

6. ondeadline

ondeadline Well-Known Member

I think slipping the word "Vonage" in the thread title might help give people a better idea of what this is about. Just a thought.

7. IJAG triumphs.
    Fear her, ye Vonagists.

[​IMG]

8. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

Um, that picture makes me appear as if I have stolen Paris Hilton's ass goiter.

9. RokSki

RokSki New Member

I had absolutely no idea what IJAG was referring to, so I had to look it up.

Thanks, 'Jag. I have learned something new today. :)

10. She's a fountain of information, our gal.

11. RokSki

RokSki New Member

Seriously, if it weren't for the SJ ladies, I would be totally unaware of a whole host of things, including: 'rabbits,' ass goiters, postsecrets, and tons more I can't recall. Thank goodness for them, and that's not sarcasm. :)

Draft saved Draft deleted