1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

God Bless YouTube (Miscellaneous version)

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Columbo, Jul 7, 2006.

1. Angola!

Angola! Guest

Back to the Sept. 11 part of the thread. I watched this movie - the 9-11 documentary - and it was the most fucked up thing I had ever seen. Here is 7 minutes of the movie and it is harrowing, even though I know what happens at the end of the movie:

Well, I thought that was the most fucked up thing I had ever seen until I watched this. The ending to this clip almost made me puke and I can't imagine the terror. I think I will quit watching 9-11 videos now. The horror. The fucking horror.

2. Human_Paraquat

Human_Paraquat Well-Known Member

NSFW — What car commercials wish they could say:

3. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

Bring your trade. Bring your title. Bring your wife. We'll fuck her. That's right! We'll fuck your wife!!!

This is one of the funniest videos I've ever seen. Thanks, H_P!!! :D

4. CradleRobber

CradleRobber Active Member

5. Human_Paraquat

Human_Paraquat Well-Known Member

No, thank Youtube!

6. MU_was_not_so_hard

MU_was_not_so_hard Active Member

If you think you're going to find a bargain at Big Bill's, you can kiss our ass. It's our belief that you're such a stupid motherfucker that you'll fall for this bullshit.

7. sportsed

sportsed Guest

As they were my two least-favorite teams, nothing good really came of that night but it definitely was a powerful moment. I remember the postgame interview AB gave to Fox how he talked about "how stupid" and ridiculous the whole scene was. He really, really looked stunned and looked like he didn't know where he was during that whole clip.

8. Overrated

Overrated Guest

That's the first thing I've seen since I got up a little bit ago. Today is going to be a good day.

9. EStreetJoe

EStreetJoe Well-Known Member

An early Thanksgiving wish to everyone:

10. Overrated

Overrated Guest

I want that as my ringtone. Does anyone know how to make that happen?

11. Columbo

Columbo Active Member

Video's been removed.....

12. EStreetJoe

EStreetJoe Well-Known Member

Damnit. It was the last 8-10 minutes of the WKRP in Cincinnati "Turkeys Away" episode..... complete with Les Nesman describing the scene at the shopping center as being worse than "the Hindenberg Disaster", Mr. Carlson's infamous line "with God as my witness I thought turkeys could fly" and all the other laughs that happened toward the end of that episode.

Draft saved Draft deleted