1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Go Home and Make Babies

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by spup1122, Jan 26, 2009.

1. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

The guy keeps insisting it's not about masturbation. Bullshit

2. Drip

Drip Active Member

Has the DNA for all the kids been done?

3. Guy_Incognito

Guy_Incognito Well-Known Member

I think that's exactly backwards, or at least shortsighted. In 30-40 years we'll all be living of of the children of today. If there are more of them than of us, or if it's at least close, we have a shot. If, like in Europe, demography nosedives, you end up with an untenable demographic situation with a nation that is top heavy with non-workers, and not enough workers to support them/us.

4. Mark2010

Mark2010 Active Member

You breed 'em, you feed 'em.

5. Guy_Incognito

I haven't followed them closely, are they soliciting funds?

6. Mark2010

Mark2010 Active Member

I just wonder what the monthly grocery and diaper bill is in THAT household.

7. What do you mean by soliciting?

8. TLC foots many of the bills, I believe.

9. Guy_Incognito

That's not charity. They're feeding them just fine.

10. TrooperBari

TrooperBari Well-Known Member

If a graying, shrinking country like Japan won't open itself up to more immigrants and foreign labor, I guess this is one of the few paths left. In my mind, they'd be better off getting people off their cell phones and dealing with each other face to face. They'd probably have to institute some government-funded refresher courses on social skills, though.

At least they're trying. It's a step forward, considering this is the country that had to invent a word (karoshi) to describe death from overwork.

11. farmerjerome

farmerjerome Active Member

I watched that, and I've been watching the specials for years. Dr. J and I swore that kid was gay.

Draft saved Draft deleted