1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Glenn Beck Diagnosed With MD, Going Blind?

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Deeper_Background, Jul 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brad Guire

Brad Guire Member

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  2. Mark2010

Mark2010 Active Member

Putting words in my mouth, eh?

3. JakeandElwood

JakeandElwood Well-Known Member

Oh, I think your racist, homophobic, dumb ass has said enough.

4. Frank_Ridgeway

Frank_Ridgeway Well-Known Member

Caption: Holy shit, Mark Williams was right! There is a "monkey God."

Caption: More and more, we're thinking if Slick Willie had kept bananas in his office instead of cigars, that whole impeachment thing wouldn't have happened.

Caption: We were wrong. Those creationists are batshit.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  5. printdust

printdust New Member

Some people would find fault with Laura Ingraham, who by the way is a hell of a lot more hot than that other blonde conservative.

6. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

Yeah. I wouldn't kick her out of bed for eating undocumented workers.

7. Couldn't have happened to a better guy. Eat shit, Beck.

8. printdust

printdust New Member

Classy.

If someone had said that about Obama.....

9. crusoes

crusoes Active Member

....it also would have been considered unoriginal. As in not the first time it had been said.

As for Beck, I hope he doesn't go blind. But that doesn't keep me from hoping he gets a nice case of spasmodic dysphonia.

10. WBarnhouse

WBarnhouse Member

So Beck uses his medical issue to take a shot at health care reform. (Finding the best doctor he could while he could still do that.)

I don't think health care reform is about keeping people from going to the best doctors they can. Beck sure as hell can afford to find and pay the best doctors he can.

What flaming a-holes like Beck and the other right wing nutjobs don't realize is that a vast majority of the American public is a serious medical problem away from bankruptcy. Not that Beck, Rush or any of the other dick heads could understand that.

11. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

Gee. I thought that under ObamaCare, Beck would have been given two sharp sticks to poke his eyes out.

But the good thing is he gets a seeing-eye dog and can harass hard-working small business owners with ADA lawsuits.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.