1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Girl In A Tuxedo

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Football_Bat, Mar 13, 2009.

1. jackfinarelli

jackfinarelli Well-Known Member

The first responsibility of school administrators is to take whatever educational processes exist in a school system and to make those processes more effective and more efficient. The basic idea is better education for the students!

I wonder how paying attention to this putative violation of a dress code discharges any part of that responsibility...

2. Ashy Larry

Ashy Larry Active Member

If the girl promises to wear a thong and her tuxedo pants low......I have no problem with this.

3. An elevated consciousness is a wonderful thing to have, A_L.

4. alleyallen

alleyallen Guest

It's high school. Of COURSE they're thinking about sex. They think about it during morning announcements and the pledge, during lunch, during study hall.

5. SportsGuyBCK

SportsGuyBCK Active Member

Both, usually ...

6. Big Buckin' agate_monkey

Big Buckin' agate_monkey Active Member

I'd want pictures before suggesting this. Most lesbians aren't like the ones on them fancy movie shows.

7. Diabeetus

Diabeetus Active Member

An easy way to solve this: no clothes for anyone!

8. RickStain

RickStain Well-Known Member

Can't picture it. Someone needs to work up a photo illustration.

9. Ashy Larry

Ashy Larry Active Member

I'm into the softball catcher look.....that's my thing! There's 3 things I want in a lady:
    -same haircut as me
    -someone with lots of cool baseball hats we can share
    -turned on by the smell of a locker room.

10. hondo

hondo Well-Known Member

This happened in our area a few years ago, except it was over the yearbook photo. The photographer let the girl wear the tux, but the picture got pulled. Lawsuit, ACLU, blah, blah, and naturally the principal not only lost but was made to appear the boob that he was. The senior sections were already to the printers and couldn't be pulled, so part of the lawsuit victory was that they had to give the girl and her mother a pull-page ad in the back, with the tux shot, and a congratulatory note from her mom -- free. Of course the other parents, paying full price for this, screamed, but tough shit. PS: the girl had a 4.3 GPA and had worked the same job at a drug store since she was 15 and was otherwise a model citizen.

11. hondo

hondo Well-Known Member

Then you must have loved Kim Catrell in Porky's.

12. mustangj17

mustangj17 Active Member

She's from Lebanon? Doesn't she know women don't have rights in the Middle East? ::)

Draft saved Draft deleted