1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Gimme a "P!" Gimme an "O!" Gimme an "I!" Gimme an "N!" What's that spell?

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Evil ... Thy name is Orville Redenbacher!!, Oct 8, 2012.

1. qtlaw

qtlaw Well-Known Member

No better example of the magic of makeup from far away.

2. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

I'm using the Bleacher Report business model.

3. nmmetsfan

nmmetsfan Active Member

It's more of a pyramid scheme like Mary Kay. Only the pink cadillac has a whole new meaning.

4. SoCalScribe

SoCalScribe Member

For me, personally, any attractiveness an NFL cheerleader displays is more than mitigated by the concern over what kind of crazy, over-compensating personality must be behind someone dancing in boots on the sideline for free in 37-degree weather.

Is it just me, or has teacher sexual misconduct gone through the roof recently? Or am I just either paying better attention or living in a different media environment than that or my youth? I often wonder this about things like Catholic church or Boy Scouts sex scandals. How long was it this bad before anyone gave a s---? Did it used to be worse? et cetera

5. Stoney

Stoney Well-Known Member

So Cal people are such weather wussies.

6. SoCalScribe

SoCalScribe Member

Does anyone have any guidance on what a Mary Kay Cadillac is worth long-term? Is there any specific branding or badging? Surely an original, say, 1976 Eldorado would be worth a significant premium over a base model, right? But I do not recall seeing a stock Mary Kay Cadillac come up at the auctions I have watched.

7. SoCalScribe

SoCalScribe Member

I won't argue this. The more annoying ones, such as myself, get all excited whenever we have a frost or snow event and can talk about it for hours or days; meanwhile half the country has been half-buried for months.

8. MileHigh

MileHigh Moderator Staff Member

Agreed. It's frost -- relax. Granted, my first 30 years, I lived exclusively in SoCal and having not been there since has "toughened" me, so to speak.

9. Not one to let go Our favorite slutty Ben-Gal is suing TheDirty.com for defamation.

10. If she wasn't wearing makeup, it would have been a horror show.

11. JosephC.Myers

JosephC.Myers Active Member

Wow. I'll be interested to see how that defamation suit turns out.

12. Drip

Drip Active Member

Bend over.

Draft saved Draft deleted