1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Giants Fans v. Porsche - Winner: Us

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Pastor, Jan 13, 2009.

1. Pastor

Pastor Active Member

Video fun of drunken debauchery. This is of course to be followed up with a likely story about an arrest at some point in time.

2. bigpern23

bigpern23 Well-Known Member

What a bunch of jackasses. That's a pretty fucked up thing to do to someone's car, just because you're a drunk fucking assclown. Hope they all get the book thrown at them.

3. Diabeetus

Diabeetus Active Member

Absolutely disgusting.

4. zebracoy

zebracoy Guest

The first thoughts in my mind were that since this was late at night, and since they're at Giants Stadium ... that could be some writer's car.

Still completely despicable.

5. NoOneLikesUs

NoOneLikesUs Active Member

According to the comments on youtube, it's their own car. A tailgate fire torched those three cars earlier in the day.

6. Worst part is, these guys are adults, or at least loose interpretations of adults. One might thing that they are old enough to know what they are doing is wrong, drunk or not. No?

7. Bamadog

Bamadog Well-Known Member

Two words: justifiable homicide. What stupid bastards. Your team loses a football game and your response? Go destroy a great sports car like a Porsche. What morons.

8. Oz

Oz Well-Known Member

I love how you hear some of their names -- the kid in the Phil Simms jersey was "Justin" -- to help make it easier for police to ID these people. Hope they get the book thrown at them.

9. hockeybeat

hockeybeat Guest

I wonder what those idiots would do if something really tragic happened.

10. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

It was their car, though. Read what NoOneLikesUs wrote again. And honestly? It's totaled, based on what I can see there. Only issue remaining is whose insurance pays to replace the car — presumably the person whose tailgate-fire torched the car in the first place.

EDIT: The car's owner apparently parked where some tailgater had dumped his hot charcoal on the ground, torching the 911 and the cars around it.

11. Oz

Oz Well-Known Member

Car or cars? There's another one where they take a bat to the SUV next to the Porsche. If they still needed someone to evaluate the damage for insurance purposes, those videos won't help them.

12. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

I added more detail in my writethru.

Draft saved Draft deleted