1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Giada: Too hot for the kitchen?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by OnTheRiver, Jun 26, 2007.

1. BYH

BYH Active Member

this is what Natalie Portman would look like with a big rack?

2. three_bags_full

three_bags_full Well-Known Member

I was thinking about this topic just the other day. She was wearing an especially low-cut shirt and was bending over, here and there.

3. Bring back Padma!

[​IMG]

4. Del_B_Vista

Del_B_Vista Active Member

I quote this so the picture appears again ... goodness ... but also to recall Kornheiser's running gag on his radio show. He used to have the Food Channel on in the studio and would verbally drool over her, then rip her cooking. He'd talk about how great she looked, how great the food looked until the last step. "She's dropping what looks like ball bearings and sand into the dish," or some variation on the theme.

5. chazp

chazp Active Member

Damn, I had no idea who she was when I clicked on this thread. Now, I want to get BUSY in the kitchen. (wink, wink) She's hot. I'll start watching her show.

6. Big Buckin' agate_monkey

Big Buckin' agate_monkey Active Member

E-V-O-O IS NOT A COOL ACRONYM!!!

7. Just_An_SID

Just_An_SID Well-Known Member

I do know that RR finishes in 30 minutes, which is usually a pretty good over/under. Giada, on the otherhand, tends to take her time and slowly brings her pots to a boil.

Hmmmmm. Tough choice.

8. If this TV Guide letter-writer ruins what we have going, and God forbid, Giada covers up, a pox on her harpy head. That is all.

9. Killick

Killick Well-Known Member

C'mon, where's the love for fellow kitchen kitten Paula Deen?
    [​IMG]
    (I keed, I keed...)

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  10. shotglass

shotglass Guest

I love Paula. ;)

I'll never forget hearing someone ask her during a show: "Did you ever go to college, Paula?"

And she said, "Wahhhhl, we passed across from one last week..."

11. novelist_wannabe

novelist_wannabe Well-Known Member

I guess the letter writer would completely go off the deep end if FN were to show the jetski video

12. Big Buckin' agate_monkey

Big Buckin' agate_monkey Active Member

Oh God, The Future absolutely LOVES Paula Dean.

In her best southern draw, The Future sez: "Look at me, I'm fat-ass Paula Dean and I'm gonna put so much butter and lard in this here meal yous and Is gonna have a heart attack tamorra."

Draft saved Draft deleted