1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

George McGovern: "Impeach Bush/Cheney Right Now"

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Flying Headbutt, Jan 6, 2008.

1. Wexler (D-Fla.) has an Impeach Cheney petition you can sign.

2. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

Go to any college campus, and I'll guarantee you'll get between 70 and 80 percent of the students to sign.

3. Seems to be an awful lot of journalists out there these days.
    http://americanresearchgroup.com/impeach/

4. Simon_Cowbell

Simon_Cowbell Active Member

Be careful trying to hide under a rationale that says that impeachment wouldn't be supported by half the population.

U.S. could heal a lot of wounds internationally kicking out that putz.

You should really watch Other People's Lives... give you an idea of what power that prick would like to wield over us... and has made serious inroads to that end in 7 years.

5. Simon_Cowbell

And non-voting adults would probably vote to kick him out at about an 80-percent clip.

6. D-3 Fan

D-3 Fan Well-Known Member

McG has his opinion, for sure, but find me an attorney who can prove without a doubt all of the rules that this administration has broken that has put the Constitution into chaos. Other than that, as harsh as it's sounds, an impeachment isn't going to happen, and we know that. We're only 379 days from a new administration.

Such people like McGovern are so fucking impatient and insistent in ending this now. The thought of Pelosi being bumped up to run the show for another year and two weeks is scary, to say the least.

379 days left. Trust me, it'll go by before we know it.

7. Simon_Cowbell

We need to send a message to the world. That's the problem with him getting out scot-free.

8. Frankly, I don't give a damn what the world thinks.

9. Simon_Cowbell

That is a massive problem with this country, so loaded with hubris from rubes and bigots.

10. Basically, it's this: I don't agree with you, so you have to go. Talk about arrogance.

(BTW, as an aside, I noticed all the Dem debate participants last night favored going into Pakistan unilaterally, and without that government's OK, to get Bin Laden. Sounds like the same kind of behavior for which Bush would be burned at the stake.)

11. Like yourself?

12. Simon_Cowbell

What sort of bleach do you use to keep those whites white?

Draft saved Draft deleted