1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

General clubhouse professional courtesy thread

Discussion in 'Journalism topics only' started by novelist_wannabe, Aug 2, 2006.

1. OnTheRiver

OnTheRiver Active Member

Asshole. Plain and simple.

Karma will get that fucker.

2. Armchair_QB

Armchair_QB Well-Known Member

How the fuck did the reporters not verbally beatdown that guy on the spot? What a fucking piece of shit that guy is.

3. BigRed

BigRed Active Member

It's one thing if the Gatorade is specifically for the players. That's wrong. It's another if it's offered as a courtesy. I've covered college football in the South for the last 6 years at some allegedly "tough" programs to cover, and been offered it many times. As hot as it gets in August, if it's offered, I'm taking it.

4. Appgrad05

Appgrad05 Active Member

I've seen reporters and radio guys hunt for those "Champions" hats and t-shirts in the locker room as well.

5. area313code

area313code Member

At the Super Bowl, saw reporters walking around picking up those seat cushions. I mean, leaving with 6-8 of them, lugging them back to the media bus. Not that those are going on ebay or anything. Not that the same reporters won't leave a decent tip when they're traveling on the company dime. People wonder why they call journalists cheap fucks.

Draft saved Draft deleted