1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Gauntlet 3

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by spup1122, Jan 23, 2008.

1. bostonbred

bostonbred Guest

Missed the episode, but I might need to watch it if only for crazy Brooke.

2. spup1122

spup1122 Guest

And Brooke certainly is crazy. She even said, "I need the penis, but not the man that goes with it."

3. [​IMG]

I knew they had done the original and Gauntlet 2, but I didn't know about 3. I'll have to check it out.

4. StormSurge

StormSurge Active Member

The achievements are all screwed up on the XBLA version. Still fun to play though.

5. Crazy Brooke did get implants, though she has also added some weight all over. THe little blonde (Casey?) also has some new fake funbags.
    I believe C.T. actually said he had been "doing time" with Diem, which is even worse. I have no idea what she sees in him, what Johanna (if I remember her name correctly) sees in Wes or what Nehemiah sees in Beth.

6. spup1122

spup1122 Guest

Casey got her implants after winning the last challenge, if memory serves. It might have been the one before that.

You're right about what CT said about Diem. What an asshat.

And I have no idea what Wes sees in Johanna. I mean, neither are that attractive, but Johanna and those teeth. Yuck.

7. But Wes joins C.T. as the biggest jerks on the show. They are all surrounded by beautiful people, so you'd think they would at least pick someone who wasn't a douchebag.

8. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

OK, just got home after roughly a week (I have a crapload of Tivos to catch up on) and I don't understand how ANYONE can loathe Coral.

"I don't care how strong you are, or how much you benchpress, or this big rumor about you having a penis ... I will fuck you up."

Come on! That's gold.

That being said: Less Coral, more Tyrie. Mommy like.

9. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

Too many bad memories of her in past challenges. She demands unequivocal respect, while doling out little of her own. She blows up every perceived slight as some sort of attack on her honor, and she's been downright dirty in past challenges.

That said, CT is a chotchnozzle of the highest order. He doesn't deserve Diem, no matter how normal he may act away from RW/RR.

10. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

Yeah, well, I love caricatures. And I think Coral's good for this. At least her trash-talking is good.

Beth S., however, can suck a tailpipe.

11. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

Anybody know what the difference is between "The Gauntlet" and "The Inferno?" Seems like they switch them off a bit.

12. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

I will also add that Coral isn't nearly as reprehensible as Tina. Since Coral took two or three years off, Tina decided she needed to be RoboCoral.

Draft saved Draft deleted