1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

G*dd*mn you, NBC!

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by bigpern23, Apr 9, 2007.

1. FuerteJ

FuerteJ Active Member

I loved Studio 60 from the beginning to the middle of its run, but it really dropped off and wasn't nearly as entertaining towards the end. I don't mind that it's not on.

However, The Black Donnellys really grew on me. I watched the first episode and thought it was OK. I've now watched every episode online and really find it intriguing and well written. It's actually a fantastic show. I do wonder, if NBC doesn't extend its run, will FX or USA or HBO pick it up? It's the type of show that, if put on one of those channels, could do really well. FX would let it do what it does best, and that's violence and a well-written script.

I also liked Kidnapped, though. So I guess I'm not NBC's target audience, even though I'm in that 18-34 group. Fuck 'em.

2. Yawn

Yawn New Member

Careful ripping NBC - clearly the closest thing to the extreme left the media has.

3. Chef

Chef Active Member

Maddest I have ever been about a TV show being nuked was when ABC cancelled "Davis Rules"........back in the early to mid 90's.

Jonathan Winters as a grouchy old grandpa..........outfreakinrageously funny.

Draft saved Draft deleted