1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Further proof that I am full of fail

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by sportschick, Mar 6, 2008.

1. Clever username

Clever username Active Member

It's the one that says Bad Motherfucker.

Get it right.

2. Angola!

Angola! Guest

Be cool.

TELL THAT BITCH TO BE COOL.

3. Angola!

Angola! Guest

Jules, you give that fucking nimrod $1,500 I will shoot him on principle.

Vince, shut. the. fuck. up.

4. Clever username

Clever username Active Member

Be cool, Honeybunny.

5. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

Did we really need further proof? I mean, really? [/backtooriginalthreadtopic]

6. Armchair_QB

Armchair_QB Well-Known Member

I love lamp.

7. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

I went to college with a kid who did that freshman year. it was by far the worst mohawk I've ever seen in my life.

One day he found himself in the dorm elevator with two members of the football team, a junior and a freshman, both over 300 pounds. Both later played in the NFL.

The junior turned to the kid with the mohawk and said, "What the fuck did you to to your head?" The kid just shrugged.

"You know what?" The junior said as he handed his letter jacket to his friend. "That's so dumb, I'm going to beat the shit out of you."

So there was this poor, relatively small kid facing about 650 pounds of football player. Completely terrified and unable to move.

The elevator door opened and the football players got out without a word. I never understood why he liked telling the story so much. Then again, I couldn't figure out why he did that to his head, either. It looked like the time my neice, then four years old, decided to give herself a hair cut.

8. Oggiedoggie

Oggiedoggie Well-Known Member

I like to eat the sturdy film that forms on the top of pudding when it cools.

9. forever_town

forever_town Well-Known Member

As soon as you're perfect with the English language, you can be the first to criticize everyone else's usage. Until then, shut up you Old Dickhead! :p

And you can start by spelling "round" correctly.

10. spnited

spnited Active Member

Your write foreever. Thats won heckuva typo.

11. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

Hey spnited, my fantasy baseball team is full of fail. I bet you have a heckuva suggestion on what I should do :D

12. Flying Headbutt

Flying Headbutt Moderator Staff Member

What if it's only coated in fail? Like, instead of stuffed crust, you just dip regular crust in it instead?

Draft saved Draft deleted