1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Fun with captions --- NASCAR edition

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by 2muchcoffeeman, Jul 20, 2006.

1. jay_christley

jay_christley Member

Tony wishes all journalists would be this docile.

2. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

Tony Stewart, left, wondering exactly how drunk he got.

3. westcoastvol

westcoastvol Active Member

LOUDON, N.H.-- Shingles the Monkey (right) throws a punch at NASCAR driver Tony Stewart (left). The monkey attacked Stewart in retaliation for spinning out Shingles' car en route to victory in the Lowes' 200 "Run for the Rhesus" charity race at New Hampshire International Speedway.

4. MU_was_not_so_hard

MU_was_not_so_hard Active Member

Tony Stewart (left) prayed with the remains of former Nascar legend Dale Earnhardt Thursday after Stewart read a Native American lore based on the bones and hair of great warriors.

5. spaceman

spaceman Active Member

Sorry, but no more going apeshit for me.

6. Sxysprtswrtr

Sxysprtswrtr Active Member

Monkey: Hey Tony, I've been thinking.
    Tony: Oh yeah?
    Monkey: Yeah, you should leave the fence climbing to us agile creatures.
    Tony: Whatcha tryin to say?
    Monkey [redneck voice]: That fat asses like you shouldn't be climbin' fences because you're gonna rip a hole in that them dere barbwire and then those Wal-Mart going-folks are gonna fondle ya like Jeff Gordon does ... Um ... just stick to burnouts jackass.

7. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

Tony Stewart (left) looks at the only creature hairier than he is.

8. lono

lono Active Member

"Jesus Christ, I knew when I got stuck with two rookies this season there was a driver shortage in Nextel Cup, but this is fucking ridiculous." — Tony Stewart.

Or,

"In an exclusive interview with NASCAR's wire service, two-time series champ Tony Stewart bared his soul to NASCAR's newest reporter."

9. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

Mystery solved. We now know which sj member uses LSD

10. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

Tony Stewart: "So, monkey, have you ever seen Faces of Death?"

11. Trey Beamon

Trey Beamon Active Member

Stewart initially rebuffed the female monkey's advances. A bloodtest, however, revealed him to be the monkey's biological brother. The pair is currently engaged with plans for a May 2007 wedding.

12. John

John Well-Known Member

You don't like Gordon either, wow, that's three things we have in common. I'm so glad you answered my ad.

Draft saved Draft deleted