1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Full Throttle Energy Drink

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Flying Headbutt, Jun 20, 2006.

1. Flying Headbutt

Flying Headbutt Moderator Staff Member

So I got this coupon from my sister for a free can of Full Throttle, a citrus carbonated energy drink from the folks at Coke. I don't really do energy drinks, never coffee, and I'm not even done with the can which I've been sipping for about a half hour. Right now I don't think any walls can contain me. I feel like I'm ready to make Cornholio look like a heroin addict. Are you threatening me??!?!! What?!?!!

2. Chef

Chef Active Member

God Beavis, settle down or I'll kick your ass.

3. Driver 8

Driver 8 Member

You want T.P.?

4. Idaho

Idaho Active Member

But how does it taste?

I've never had a Red Bull, a Full Throttle, a Rock Star or any of the varients. Are they any good?

5. Full Throttle is good stuff. I have it whenever I need a pick me up. Vault (also made by Coke) is a lot like Mountain Dew with extra caffine. Can't really compare Full Throttle to anything, but it is worth a shot.

6. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

Full Throttle is good stuff. If your starter won't start this morning, it will turn that sucker over right quick. SoBe No Fear is the same idea, but with lots of vitamins and minerals added in.

FYI: Both are supposed to be two servings per can.

7. Idaho

Idaho Active Member

So, basically a carbonated cup of coffee (sans the coffee taste) in a can?

8. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

Something like that. It's not as heavy-tasting as the competition from SoBe No Fear or Red Bull, though.

Draft saved Draft deleted