1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

    Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

    We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Fulbright Scholar or Fulbright scholar?

Discussion in 'Journalism topics only' started by fossywriter8, Nov 24, 2010.

  1. fossywriter8

    fossywriter8 Well-Known Member

    When referring to the person, do I call him a Fulbright Scholar or a Fulbright scholar?
  2. The official name of the program is the Fulbright Scholar Program, so it looks like you're on solid footing either way. If it's any help, AP style shows Rhodes Scholar, so I'd lean that way.
  3. fossywriter8

    fossywriter8 Well-Known Member

    Thanks, lone star.
    That's the way I was leaning, but I wanted to make sure.
Draft saved Draft deleted

Share This Page