1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

FSU's cowgirl celebrates her birthday on SI.com

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Rufino, Nov 29, 2006.

1. Herbert Anchovy

Herbert Anchovy Active Member

This just makes you sick.

2. Clever username

Clever username Active Member

She's the kind of girl you would never ever want to have a conversation with except to say, "Get out," after doing all kinds of dirty, dirty things to her.

3. MCEchan36

MCEchan36 Guest

She seems like she's the result of one of those dirty, dirty things.

4. JayFarrar

JayFarrar Well-Known Member

are all those girls wearing crotchless jeans?
    Or does it just look that way

5. Clever username

It's possible to make babies with a pearl necklace? Who knew?

6. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

She and her friends are trying to be latter-day ZZ Top video gals, only in blue jeans not short dressed. Doesn't work. And no, she is not pretty.

7. doubledown68

doubledown68 Active Member

I stopped at the black tank-top and the chap-like jeans. I'll just ogle, thanks.

8. SoSueMe

SoSueMe Active Member

In case anyone cares:
    http://www.jennsterger.com/home.htm

9. JayFarrar

JayFarrar Well-Known Member

I was just amused to read that Ms. FSU actually went to USF for her freshman and sophomore years of college.
    Is Moddy the one who is the big USF fan and occasionally complains about his wild-child college-aged daugther?
    Hmm...and, yeah, she's a hottie.

10. thebiglead

thebiglead Member

With you on that one.

11. Clever username

Ok, so, yeah I looked at her Web site, but I swear it was strictly in the interest of research into the topic of discussion. Anyway, apparently she has designs on becoming one of the great legal minds of the 21st century:

"I have always planned on going to law school, and I still do. Of course now there are some factors that are weighing quite heavily on me. There is always that lure into the entertainment industry, whether it be sports related, or more the modeling/acting road. Honestly, I'm really torn. So it looks like only time will tell."

That's what it said anyway, but I read it more like this: "I have always planned on sleeping my way through law school, and I still do. Of course there are some factors that are weighing quite heavily in me, like FSU's entire dime package. There is always that lure into the adult entertainment industry, whether it be girl-on-girl related, or more the hardcore/bukake road. Honestly, I'm really torn from taking it in the exit holes. So it looks like only time will tell."

12. Jack_Kerouac

Jack_Kerouac Member

Is it too late for post of the year nominations?

Draft saved Draft deleted