1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

From the this is just wrong department

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by boots, Aug 26, 2006.

1. Buck

Buck Well-Known Member

It was such a brave move by Favre to skip that press conference because of the ringing cell phones.
    The guy is so courageous. That's why he's an inspiration to me and billions of people around the world.

2. DyePack

DyePack New Member

He uses words like honor, code, loyalty. He uses these words as a symbol for defending something.

3. Buck

Buck Well-Known Member

I rise and sleep under the blanket of freedom Favre provides. I would never question the manner in which he provides it. I would rather just say thank you and be on my way.

4. Huggy

Huggy Well-Known Member

He loves to play the game, no doubt about that.

5. Buck

Buck Well-Known Member

I wish I was listening to John Madden right now. Wouldn't matter which teams were playing, he'd be talking about Favre.
    The guy is just a gunslinger.

6. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

You use them as a punchline.

7. Bubbler

Bubbler Well-Known Member

Dissing Favre!?

Fuck you Buck, you anti-Cheesehead, Wisconsin-hating Commie pinko homo!

:D

8. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

That's right. Say hello to your future 5-11 Green Bay Packers! :D

9. Bubbler

Bubbler Well-Known Member

I think you meant 4-12. They're going to suck ass like no one has sucked ass before.

10. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

No, I'm feeling 5-11. They'll win one they're not supposed to as Favre pulls the magic out of his ass one last time. Hope you enjoyed him, Wisconsin. You won't see another for a generation.

11. Buck

Buck Well-Known Member

But you'll hear about Favre, regardless of relevance, until somebody finally puts Madden out to pasture.

12. buckweaver

buckweaver Active Member

I'm a rose-colored Cheesehead through and through ... but I made the same prediction, Bubs. Ugh.

Draft saved Draft deleted