1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

From Magic Bullet to Sunday Ticket

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Chi City 81, Dec 7, 2006.

1. The Basement

The Basement Member

anyone else think it's funny that whenever someone types in cable provider, cable systems, or even DirecTV - an ad for DISH Network pops up - which by the way would LOVE to have the NFL ticket i'm sure

as for the issue at hand - i have the Ticket and I love it. while all the halftimes usually happen at the same time, the commerical breaks don't, so usually you can go an entire game without commercials. also, you can see all the great games and finishes.

when i was shopping around, Comcast told me that if i bought their souped-up package, i'd get all the NFL games too, but through the local outlets and I literally would have to "flip around" to find them though (where the Ticket games are all back-to-back channels).

that said - i'd love for our government to take these leagues down a step, whether it's the NFL, the NCAA or MLB...

Draft saved Draft deleted